Thursday, June 11, 2009
sf bound
So i decided it was about time to return to the city for a bit. for the pass two days i stayed at my apartment with Kristie. I took care off a few shit such as registering my classes for next semister and just taking care of somethings in the apartment. Today was spent with Renee, Kirstie, and Sean. Sean took us to this Pho place down the street from my apartment which was pretty good, sean was a bitch and wouldn't settle for anything but pho haha. After eating Renee, Kirstie and Sean were to broke so we had walk to japantown -_- We went into the mall and decided to get something to drink since Renee and I were thirsty we both got pearl drinks and sean got this SHIT IN A CUP yummy. after that we went to fatlace to hangout with kenny, Justin, and Ryan. We were there for quite a bit and just chilled. RENEE BE HELLA KNOTTY hahaha.


Sean doing what he do.


I forgot what I ordered but it was good.


Mango + Peach.


Poop in a cup.


Penny Fratrace drawing of kirstie.



kremey.


meh.


red stockings.


penny fratrace!


SUPZ QTZ haha


COOL SHIRT BRO.


azn pride.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment